Event Timing: 4:00 P.M. CET/ 10:00 A.M. EST
Date: May 25, 2021
Neuroscience experts across the industry will meet online to discuss how to work towards the creation of new guidelines. The panel will address challenges faced by experts in the industry such as:
- Responsibility, what would be the unintended consequences of neuroscience technology, unexpected effects or misuse.
- Data Privacy, the protection of the human brain data and the privacy of the participants beyond experiments
- Human Identity, long term effects of Transcranial Current Stimulation (tDCS), how could these interventions impact or reduce autonomy and what measures can be put in place to ensure optimal usage?
- Equity, the deployment of technologies and the contexts these can be used, such as technology or innovation.
- Anna Wexler, Assistant Professor of Neurology at Harvard Medical School
- Matt Angle, CEO, Paradromics
- Ana Maiques, CEO, Neuroelectrics
- JoJo Platt, Neurotech Strategist and President at Platt & Associates, INC