- We do not collect personal information unless truly needed.
- We do not share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law or protect our rights.
- We do not store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
You may download publications from our website. Downloads do not require any contact information. We monitor the number of downloads for every publication posted on the website.
You may subscribe to our Mailchimp mailing list managed by the G3ict Communications Team. Registered users can choose to remove themselves from our database by emailing G3ict at firstname.lastname@example.org with 'unsubscribe' written in the first line of the email. Email addresses of subscribers are not rented to outside firms or shared with any third party for sales purposes. The mailing list is used for email updates on important events and publications related to NeuroAbilities and/or G3ict.
Visitors are requested to not republish or reprint any publication or multimedia by G3ict, or a part of these without written consent of G3ict. Please email us with regard to any query on email@example.com with any questions you may have regarding the content on the NeuroAbilities website. Republishing or reprinting any content originally published on a third-party website, requires you to review the publishing policy of the original, third-party website.
Cookies & third-party cookies
Cookies are small data files that a website places on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes. You have many choices with regards to the management of cookies on your computer. All major browsers allow you to block or delete cookies from your system, but if you choose to block or delete cookies, it may limit your use of certain features or functions on the NeuroAbilities website. To learn more about your ability to manage cookies and web beacons, please consult the privacy features in your browser.
NeuroAbilities takes appropriate precautions to protect our site visitors' information. Our website uses industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on all web pages where personal or sensitive information is required. This encryption allows your data to be safely transmitted over the Internet without being intercepted, read, altered or deleted by a malicious third party. The encrypted data goes to a physically secure location where your information is stored on restricted-access computers located at restricted-access sites. No data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any information transmitted to us, and you transmit such information at your own risk.
Collection of any personal information on external websites is bound by their own individual privacy policies, which we strongly encourage you to review.
For EU Data Subjects
The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) effective May 25, 2018 and other countries’ privacy laws provide certain rights for data subjects. Among these rights is the right to know the purpose of the processing; the categories of personal data concerned; who else outside of G3ict might have received the data from us; what the source of the information was (if you did not provide it directly to us); and how long the data will be stored. Additionally, you have the right to access and rectify your personal data if it is inaccurate. You may, under certain circumstances, also request that we cease using your data for direct marketing purposes, or that we erase your data. You may also have a right to lodge a complaint with the appropriate data protection authority if you have concerns about how we process your personal data. We will upon request, provide personal data that you have provided to us to you or transmit it directly to another controller if technically feasible.
For more details, refer to Pantheon's EU GDPR Compliance blog.
Terms of Service
The NeuroAbilities/G3ict Terms of Service ("TOS") forbids email abuse. It is very important to us that any violations of these policies are identified and addressed. We appreciate your assistance in enforcing these policies.
You agree to not use the NeuroAbilities website or any emails mentioned on the website to:
- Email or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Service;
- Email or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- Email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- Email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
Version 1.1 published on April 29, 2021